Blog 10

This article addresses the questions many illegal residents with children have to consider when living in the United States’ current political climate. They have to decide things such as, “if I’m deported, should I bring my children to a country they’ve never known or should I leave them here destroying my family?” One couple, who have decided to keep their identities hidden in fear, are filing affidavits answering these questions if the event of their deportation ever becomes a reality. They have 4 children, all but one born in the United States. As the political climate has grown more and more unsafe for illegal residents, many families like this one are meeting with lawyers to ensure their children are taken care of with the growing threat of deportation. https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/03/18/parents-fearful-deportation-make-plans-for-their-children/Y9BAIHu3B6I0lB8XHyqbTL/story.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 15

Blog 11

Blog 14